Please click here to watch a brief video tutorial of our unique scheduling.
Join us for a magical adventure into the world of imagination. With CA’s Imagination camps, dreams and legends do come true. Spend your summer days with movie characters, superheroes, pirates, princesses, knights, faeries, or your favorite teddy bear. Dream big and let your imagination go wild as you enter this fun and exciting world of fantasy and fiction.
At CA Summer Programs, we recognize that every child is unique, so it’s our goal to provide a wide variety of programs that appeal to the unique personalities of every camper. Please read through some of our suggestions for scheduling that are listed below to facilitate the scheduling and registration process. Our goal is to make the scheduling process as easy as possible, so please do not hesitate to call our office at 303-914-2531 if you require assistance.
Mix and Match Camps:
Our camps can be viewed as a la carte offerings that can be combined to create a fully customized schedule for your child. Combine Day Camp blocks and specialty camps to create the perfect day for your child. Full day specialty programs are also available. Custom schedules require a little more planning, but it’s worth it!
Let’s get started:
1. Click on the grade that your child will enter in the fall (Link is located in the green box to the right) to view the programs and descriptions that are available each week. Remember that you can combine all partial day programs (including day camp blocks) to create a fully customized schedule for your child. For easier scheduling, print off the schedule for the weeks that you require and and check off the programs that wish to register for. If you prefer a hard copy of the camp schedules, please click here.
**If you are looking for a specific camp, you can enter the registration system directly and search for the title of the camp program. We recommend using the PDF schedules in the green box (above and to the right) if you will mix and match camps.
2. Click on the “Register Now” button and enter our registration system. Use the unique course number that is provided on your scheduling PDF to search for each program. Enter each program into the cart, complete the forms and deposit, and wait for summer to begin!
2013 Imagination Camps
**We recommend using the PDF schedules in the green box (above and to the right) if you will mix and match camps or need to combine camp offerings for a full day.
- Dolls and Dresses (Entering grades 2-8) Click here for 9-12 details and here for 12:30-3:30 details.
- Enchanted Art (Entering grades 1-4) Click here for 12:30-2 details and here for 2-3:30.
- Faeries Land (Entering grades 1-4) Click here for session 1 details, here for session 2 details, and here for session 3 details.
- Harry Potter (Entering grades 4-8) Click here for session 1 details and here for session 2 details.
- Pink: A Special Week of All Girl Activities (Entering grades 4-6) Click here for details.
- Puppet/Creature Station (Entering grades K-5) Click here for 12:30-2 details and here for 2-3:30 details.
- Star Wars School (Entering grades K-2) Click here for session 1 details, here for session 2 details, here for session 3 details, and here for session 4 details.
- Sounds and Stories (Entering grades 1-4) Click here for 12:30-2 details and here for 2-3:30 details.