CA provides express neighborhood transportation to and from designated pickup points, each morning and afternoon for a fee of $85 per week. One-way transportation is also available for $45 per week. Please see below for a list of the designated neighborhood stops. All times below are departure time from the stops. Bus riders should plan to arrive at their stop five minutes prior to the departure time. Children not met by an authorized adult at a bus stop will be returned to CA’s After Camp Program.
Please take a few minutes to review the bus procedures for Colorado Academy Summer Programs. If you have questions regarding these policies, please contact the Camp Office at 303-914-2531 or the Transportation Department at 303-914-2540.
Please make sure to arrive five minutes early to the bus stop.
To view an interactive Google map of our bus routes, please click here
- 16th Ave. & Grape St. 7:50 a.m.-4:55 p.m.
- 4th Ave. & Leyden St. 7:55 a.m.-4:41 p.m.
- 3rd. Ave. & Clermont St. 8:00 a.m.-4:35 p.m.
- Yale Ave. & Clayton St. 8:25 a.m.-4:10 p.m.
- Dartmouth Ave. & Josephine St. 8:30 a.m.-4:06 p.m.
- 11th Ave. & Ogden St. (Whole Foods) 7:50 a.m.-4:50 p.m.
- 4th Ave. & Williams 7:57 a.m.-4:40 p.m.
- Race & Virginia 8:10 a.m.-4:35 p.m.
- Steele St. & Ohio Ave. 8:18 a.m.-425 p.m.
- Louisiana & Race St. 8:25 a.m.-4:15 p.m.
- Yale & Nome (Dam West Estates) 7:40 a.m.-4:50 p.m.
- Hampden & Yosemite (S.E. corner) 7:50 a.m.-4:40 p.m.
- Mansfield & Oneida 7:59 a.m.-4:25 p.m.
- Meade Ln. at John Meade Park (just south of Cherry Hills Elem.) 8:20 a.m.-4:15 p.m.
- Quincy & Downing 8:25 a.m.-4:10 p.m.
- Sunset & Washington St. 8:35 a.m.-3:55 p.m.
- 20th & Benton St. (Target) 7:40 a.m.-4:40 p.m. (New Stop in the Highland’s Neighborhood)
- Youngfield & 20th Ave. 7:55 a.m.-4:35 p.m. (Behind the gas station)
- McIntyre & Lupine/Maple 8:06 a.m.-4:20 p.m.
- Alameda & Center Ave. (formerly 2nd Ave. & Union St.) 8:15 a.m.-4:14 p.m.
- Green Mountain Rec. Center Pk. Lot 8:22 a.m.-4:05 p.m.
- Yale & Coors 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- East Orchard Rd. & Kenton St. (Cottonwood School Pk. Lot Pool Area) 7:40 a.m.-4 :55 p.m.
- Caley Ave. & Havana St. 7:45 a.m.-4:52 p.m.
2b. Dry Creek & Homestead School Parking Lot 7:55 a.m.- 4:40 p.m.
3. Dry Creek & University Blvd 8:05 a.m.-4:30 p.m. (Burger King Parking Lot)
4. S. University Blvd & C470 8:15 a.m.-4:23 p.m. (RTD Park & Ride Parking Lot)
5. S. Broadway & C470 8:20 a.m.-4:17 p.m. (Woodfire Pizza Parking Lot)
- Kittredge on Bear Creek Rd. 7:45 a.m.-4:15 p.m.
- Comfortable Home 7:50 a.m.-4:20 p.m.
- Methodist Church 7.55 a.m.-4:27 p.m.
- Bergan Park on Placid Dr. & Prouty Dr. 8:05 a.m.-4:33 p.m.
- I-70 & Exit 253 (Chief Hosa) 8:15 a.m.-4:35 p.m.
- I-70 & Exit 256 (Paradise Hills) 8:25 a.m.-4:49 p.m.
- Morrison Rd. & Hwy 8 (south side) 8:34 a.m.-3:55 p.m.
- Ken Caryl Ranch & Valley Parkway (Bradford School Pk. Lot) 7:55 a.m.-4:25 p.m. Primary School
- Ken Caryl Equestrian Center 8:00 a.m.-4:20 p.m.
- Mineral & Dusk 8:15 a.m.-4:18 p.m.
- Bowles at the Coventry Gate 8:25 a.m.-4:05 p.m.
- Grant Ranch Blvd at Crestline & Newland Ct. 8:35 a.m.-4:00 p.m.